The Twin Cities outside our window
Off to the airport again
He's really excited to be on the plane
Me and gasy Baby Ethan. He farted a lot.
We finally made it to Utah the next day at 11:30. That night I went to the lovely, very pregnant, Dari's shower. Jaime and I decided to give her the same gift even though we had no idea what each other was getting her. It was fun to see everyone!
Dari and the Payson ladies
On Thursday we drove up to the middle of nowhere, also called Blackfoot, ID. Sorry Shan! We got to hang out with my sister and nephew and nieces. It was a lot of fun. They showed us their garden and all the wild animals they have. And by wild animals I mean a couple cows and some turkeys. And James climbed up a really tall grain silo. He walked up the stairs but he said it was a long climb. :)
Welcome to Idaho!
My niece Kylee
My nephew Kolten
James and his new friends

James had to stop even though I think it's disgusting
Friday we went to the greatest place ever for lunch, Souper Salad. Mindi, Jackson, Maddy, Sara and Cole came too. It was a fun time! After that we got to go swimming in my grandma's neighbor's pool. It was just me and James because Grandma Pat didn't want to get in. Instead she was our photographer for the day. James jumped off the diving board a few times but he's so uncoordinated that he hurt himself and had to take a break.
Look at him cleaning his table!
Just another day at the Souper Salad
Swimming!
We were blowing water at each other through the noodles, probably not sanitary.
Me and Luci having some milk before bed
Luci Mei
Saturday Pete took us out on his boat. James is scared of water in general and I'm scared of water that I can't see to the bottom of, so we both wore life jackets while swimming. I only got in once cause the water was so muddy that I got really nervous. Plus Hank, the dog, tried to drown me. It was too windy to do any wake boarding so we just rode around in the boat. After that we went to my cousin Andrea's wedding. She looked really beautiful and had an ice cream bar. I was really excited for the ice cream.
Jaime and Pete
James and Hank
James and his life jacket
Swimming with the life jacket
All dressed up for the wedding
Sunday we went to Raging Waters. Yes I know, lame, but I love it. Anytime I can be outside enjoying some water slides I am happy. Rage is still as ghetto as it has been but we had an awesome time. Pete put on a fake tat when we got there of some dolphin and a rose. James went down a slide and scratched his back and banged his head. Again, the un-coordination.
Pete and his tat
Monday we just chilled with the dogs, Sammy and Giz. Sammy kept shoving his duck in my face and it stunk like a rotten foot. It was no good. Then that night we went to dinner with all my awesome friends, even though some couldn't make it (Ann), it was a good time.
Sammy and his smelly duck that I think was rotting
Giz, just chillin
Me and the girls
Good one Jaime
Me and my bff Andrew
We came back Tuesday afternoon and I still haven't been able to recover. I blame jet lag. My boss says I still have that vacation high where I don't feel like doing any work. He's right. My foot is still too swollen to put a shoe on it. Though it probably didn't help when I ran (I use the word ran loosely) on it in the MN airport. Who in their right mind would have a plane land in the end of one terminal and have the connecting flight take off in the end of another terminal. Stupid. Good thing there was the flight attendant Kelly in MN that was so nice and helpful cause I was about ready to bomb something.

5 comments:
I have to tell you what Kolton said when I pulled up your blog..."I know that guy! That is aunt Brookes husband!" He added James once I asked what your husbands name was. Just thought I would let James know that. haha
Sure you visit Utah as soon as I leave, I know how you work! Just kidding! How would it be to not have kids and travel and do fun stuff all of the time? I wouldn't know! You are very lucky, enjoy it while you can!
I have no words for my comments on James...he is so funny! I wish you lived by me so we could play all the time. miss ya and we are excited your coming in October!!!
I know I'm old but it makes me feel young to comment. You make me laugh so hard Brooke. It was fun to see you and James when you came to Utah. Move closer so we can see you more.
ah, you have pics of my doggies, sad! I dont even have pics of them! Now i need some too!
Post a Comment