Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Lake Erie with the girls

My girls Corinne, Danielle and Kristin have a cabin on Lake Erie this week. I was not able to spend the whole week with them because I'm lacking in the "Paid Time Off" hours at work. So I went down there Sunday and then I'm taking Friday off this week. Sunday was super windy and overcast for the first part of the day. I was dumb and thought since it was overcast I wouldn't put any sunscreen on. We got to the beach at 11 and until 3:30 it was overcast. Then the sun came out and I thought to myself "I feel hot, I think I might be burned". Yep, I was. I tried to go to sleep later that night and my legs had their own heart beat.
So windy that the wind surfers were out.
Kristin having a good time
Corinne, Maria, Danielle
Lake Erie, after the clouds left
Lake Erie

No comments: