This weekend is my trip to Ann Arbor to see the Utes kick Michigan's ass in the Big House. It should be a good time. I am driving to my dad's friend Greg's house on Friday and my dad is flying there tomorrow. I have decided to drive through Canadia even though it's stupid and I hate all Canadians. Pardon me for that little outburst. It's 2 hours shorter if I drive through the stupid country of Canadia than going through Ohio. Yadi Yadi Ya... So the moral of this story is watch for me on TV. Cause WHEN Utah wins I will be storming the field, even though I will be with my daddy and I believe we are on the 90th row. Whatever. I'll be on that field somehow. You'll be able to pick me out of the crowd because I'll be limping and have my aircast on. What the doctor calls an "Air Cast" I like to call a "brace", so don't be confused. And yes those are sparkley pink shoes. I wear them to set off the ugliness of the "brace" and also because no other shoes fit my foot with this damn thing.


1 comment:
I always laugh really hard when I read your freaking blog.
Post a Comment