Tuesday, August 19, 2008

James and LaFonda

James's lease for his Trailblazer is up in October so we have been going around looking at new cars. I was in a commercial for one of the local dealerships around Buffalo so we ventured into their Toyota dealership to see what they had to offer. I really wanted him to get a Camry but he says it is an old person's car. Well after some negotiating by Bob, our salesman, he decided he wanted the sporty version of the Camry. Bob our salesman was hilarious. He was showing us the Rav-4 and he was telling James that he could fit all the "ladies" in the back. Then James was giving him a check for the down payment and Bob was making fun of his checks because they are the original ones the bank gave him. James said that "at least I don't have Hello Kitty checks like Brooke" and Bob thought he said "Hello Titty" and he wanted to know where he could get some of those checks. Hilarious. I will be buying my next car from Bob. The new car is a black Toyota Camry and I have named it LaFonda. James is not pleased with the name but I said unless you come up with something better that's what it's going to be called. He came up with "the black car". Nope, not good.

James's last ride in the Blue Beast

He is really amazed with all the things LaFonda can do.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the new Camry's. Definitely NOT and old person car. Chris has an '05 and it gets awesome gas mileage. As long as James' isn't a V6, he is in for some great gas savings ;)

Ashley said...

Love it! Probably what I'll get next since I have the old lady camry.