We were able to go see our friends Chris and DeAnna get married last weekend. They have been dating since Chris was a junior in high school, so 9 years!! They finally tied the knot. James left work early so we could attend the ceremony. We almost didn't make it because the whore at the salon scheduled me for a 1:00 manicure instead of 12:30 when I asked to be scheduled. We walked into the church right as they got to the alter so everyone was already standing up. James was definitely PO'ed at me. He he he. Whatever. Later in the evening we went to the reception, which I have to say was one of the best receptions I have ever been to. It was awesome! Good food, good friends, and dancing all night! Here's some pictures...
James doing his angry face cause I made us late.
Chris and DeAnna at the church
The ring bearer took about an hour nap before the reception.
James Lewis and Brooke No Last Name
Brooke and James
James is a dancing fool.





No comments:
Post a Comment