Monday, September 1, 2008

Good Ole Hike Skool Tag

1. Did you date someone from your school? Unfortunately, yes and he turned out to be an enormous ass, but luckily that led me to Jimmy Jam.
2. What kind of car did you drive? the Tin Can (89 Sentra) and Big Green (95 Mazda) - I think it's funny we all name our cars, ha ha
3. What was the most embarrassing moment of HS? There were many. But the one coming to mind is when I was nominated for Sweethearts Queen and I had to stand on stage while people bid on the cake I made (which was NASCAR for some reason) and I think it was Casey Alexander and Blake Q-bush who kept bidding on it. Then the fact that I lost was also embarrassing.
4. Were you a party animal? I was very hyper if that counts. We had a lot of parties.
5. Were you considered a flirt? I don't know. I guess if I was a flirt I didn't mean to be.
6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? Nope. Can't sing or play instruments.
7. Were you a nerd? A nerd in the sense I graduated with high honors, but I was not a nerd "socially".
8. Were you on any varsity teams? I was on the Drill Team Managers Varsity Team. Which meant I just got to go with the Drill Team to competitions and watch, not actually dance.
9. Did you get suspended/expelled? I was threatened with suspension for my attendance record. Ha ha. Too many tardies and absences.
10. Can you still sing the fight song? Um, um... no. I can't even think of the tune.
11. Who were your favorite teachers? Mrs Bridges, Mr Hill, Mr Howden...
12. Where did you sit during lunch? In the hall across from the cafeteria or we went out to eat. But on Thursday's I ate in the Cafeteria for Mashed Potato Thursday. It was goood!!!
13. School mascot? Lions!! Whoot Whoot!!
14. Did you go to homecoming, and with who? I'm such a loser, I didn't go to homecoming until my senior year and it was with the aforementioned ass, KC.
15. If you could go back and do it again, would you? Um, maybe parts of it. Like hanging out with my friends all day but maybe not other people who made high school stupid.
16. What do you remember most about graduation? Not wanting to go to BYU, wanting to wear a big red U on my hat, the door of Brian's van falling off the van in the parking lot, pictures, and dinner with the fam.
17. Where did you go senior skip day? Did we have an "official" skip day? Clearly I was probably already skipping school.
18. Were you in any clubs? National Honor Society, Future Business Leaders of America - that didn't last long.
19. Have you gained some weight since then? Yes, but we will not go into details of how much, I'll attribute it to my thyroid problem.
20. Who was your prom date? Again, I was a loser and didn't go until my senior year and it was with KC.
21. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? I'd rather just call the people I actually like and want to see and hang out.
22. Looking back, what advice would you give yourself? Be more outgoing, don't care about what other people think, maybe go to class more (even though I'm clearly a genius and don't need to).

No comments: