Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tylenol Severe Cold + A hat blocking my vision =

Backing into a dumpster in the Buffalo State parking lot.
They might mean it when they say not operate a moving vehicle after taking this medication.

Last week I also managed to damage my front driver's side hub cap trying to drive on to the car wash track at Delta Sonic. I blame the Delta Sonic worker who sprayed my windshield with water right before I was to pull on the track. I couldn't see where I was going and I couldn't hear what the kid was yelling and I bent the shit out of my hub cap.

I do find all of this hilarious though. I'm retarded. Never in all of my life have I done so much damage to my car than I have in the past year.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh shit balls Brooker! I am sorry :( You have bad luck with cars!

KKandKoKo said...

That bites! Your car looks really cute too! Stupid colds, snow and dumb idiots at the car wash! I'm not looking forward to winter...