Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I might have a problem

My name is Brooke and I'm a shopaholic. I have an addiction to shopping, in particular, online shopping. I have my debit card number memorized so I don't even need to waste time taking it out of my wallet. I literally ran out of hangers in my house today while trying to hang up my new purchases that came in the mail yesterday. I even gathered a pile of clothes to sell at Plato's Closet on Saturday and I still didn't have room for my new clothes. This is generally what happens when I finish laundry. All my clothes are clean and need a place to go, yet I have no room for all of them. I have a problem.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have the same problem. I always run out of room and hangers and I have a walk in closet to myself! The problem is, I have a hard time getting rid of my old stuff... when I go through and fish out the old stuff, it is not nearly as much as I should have taken out!