James working on his pumpkin
The finished product
On Halloween night we went out downtown to the Town Ballroom. I dressed up as a Charleston girl with Corinne and Kristin. James dressed up as Will Ferrell's character from Semi-Pro, Jackie Moon. He even grew his hair out a little bit so it would be more "fluffy". If you didn't know, James had hair down to his shoulders in high school and it was so curly. He will not be growing it out like that again. His shorts were too short and I tried to convince him to wear more underneath but he said if he did that he wouldn't be "in character". Whatever. We had lots of fun!
That's me!
Jackie Moon
My Ladies - Corinne, Me, Kristin
I had no idea how to get that knot in my necklace, apparently you just tie it, ha ha.
Kristin is also commenting on my nice cleveage. ha ha.
Elvis made it out for Halloween
This girl was Grimace! I was so upset when she didn't win the contest.


1 comment:
I am very impressed with the pumpkins and you guys both look awesome! I love your costumes!
Post a Comment