Monday, October 6, 2008

Numero Ocho

My cousin Shanna was kind enough to tag me, and the theme is the number 8, muah ha ha ha.
8 Favorite TV Shows
* BH 90210
* ER
* The Office
* Grey's
* The Amazing Race
* Wheel of Fortune
* Law & Order
8 Favorite Restaurants
* Olive Garden
* Chef's - Local italian, yum
* Taco Time - It's a restaurant
* Macaroni Grill
* PF Changs
* Sonic
* The Melting Pot
* Red Robin
8 Things that happened yesterday
* Pilates class was cancelled due to the fact that I was the only one that showed up
* The laundry was did
* That girl JP Losman lost the Bills game for us because he sucks as a quarterback and should be playing for the Buffalo Jills, not the Buffalo Bills. Now we are 4-1 not 5-0.

* I had some good pizza and wings

* Me and Jimmy C spent some quality time together (3 hours) because he came over at 1pm instead of 4pm (because Time Warner dropped CBS so he couldn't watch football)
* I did not get all my cleaning done because Jimmy came over early
* I did not do my homework
* I did not get my car washed or vaccumed
8 Things I'm looking forward to
* Visiting Utah in a couple weeks and seeing all my family

* Visting Utah for Christmas!

* Mine and Kristin's trip to the Dominican Republic in February

* Finishing school - only 24 more credits!!

* Springtime
* James graduating and getting a new job so he can stop complaining about Verizon
* Moving away from this dump they call Buffalo
* Rachel, Eron and EJ to visit for Thanksgiving
8 Things I love about fall
* The leaves
* Halloween
* Thanksgiving
* Pumpkins
* Apple Cider
* Sleeping with the window open and having it be a bit cooler
* Football season
* Baseball playoffs
8 Things on my wishlist
* A new furnace
* A new stove
* My cabinet to be hung on the wall and not sitting on the floor
* A new phone that doesn't die every 10 hours
* My credit cards to be paid off
* To lose 30 pounds
* Finishing the basement
* For it not to get cold
8 people I tag
* Brooke T
* Dari
* Ashley A
* Ashley H
* Mindi
* Sara
* Aunt Ruthann

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

guess you didn't watch the game. JP played poorly...but no way was he solely to blame...the defense let the Cards do anything they wanted and the O-line didn't give JP any time to try to do anything. Yeah, JP held onto the ball too long a few times, but most of the time, there was no blocking.

Brooke said...

Um, actually I did, thank you.

Sutton Family said...

I didnt know you tagged me! I will get right on it!