Sunday, October 19, 2008

My project

Ever since I went to my aunt Shirlene's house last year and saw the vinyl lettering on her wall I've wanted some too. I waited a whole year to go back to Utah to buy this lettering. I went to Robert's Crafts and purchased this stuff and made room in my suitcase for three of them. Well I get back home and go to JoAnn's here to buy something else and I see these damn vinyl letterings. I looked everywhere for a year for those stupid things. So I ask the JoAnn's lady how long they have been selling them and she replies with "Oh, about 2 months". Craptastic. Well I finally got around to putting up the first one this weekend. But I was waiting for my stars to come from Overstock.com (my new favorite shopping place). Here's some pictures of my fabulous art work...

2 comments:

Ruthie said...

Cute Brooke. See you are talented.

Love Aunt Ruthann

Sutton Family said...

SO CUTE! I HAVENT TRIED OVERSTOCK.COM BUT I WANT TOO! LOVE YOUR BEDDING TOO!