I usually don't go out during lunchtime to run errands because of all the elderly drivers that are out at that time. Today was no different. I had to run to the Physical Therapy place to pick up a receipt and then to Target. As I'm waiting for the light to change, this elderly gentleman in front of me kept tapping his breaks. Yes we were already stopped so basically he was inching towards the car in front of him. After the light turns green he doesn't go right away and then guns it. We were turning left and he pulled into the other turning lane and almost hit someone so he swerved back into my lane and then went across two lanes to pull into the parking lot. Then he proceeded to turn in front of cars in the parking lot to get into Lowe's. This all happened in a manner of 1 minute. I'm not sure he should be driving.
No comments:
Post a Comment