Tuesday, October 7, 2008

My TV debut - Part 2

Apparentely the media just hordes to wherever I am. No, not really. Channel 4 news came to Buff State yesterday to interview my Corporate Finance professor on his opinion of the "economic crisis" that we are in. I just so happen to sit in the front row of that class cause I'm a nerd. They intereviewed him and filmed some of the class. My fat face just so happened to take up the full screen. I think I look stupid but if you want to see it go here, it should be "Monday Night's Headlines" and scroll to 4:09. If you think they actually interview me and I even talk on camera, you would be wrong. I'm just sitting there all nervous like and stupid looking.

2 comments:

KKandKoKo said...

You look cute! You are probably the most famous person I know!

brian&jenn said...

Whoa dude, that's awesome!!!!