I love Top Ramen, who doesn't. After I eat it I feel sick to my stomach and my heart hurts, but it's so good going down. I'm sure it's the 910mg per package that makes me feel ill. And who can beat the price of $.10 per package. That's a whole meal for $.10! And you feel so sick afterwards you'll skip the next meal and save money. Just kidding. No really, it's happened. So I was at Tops the other day grocery shopping and I saw this new addition to the Ramen area. It's called "Choice Ramen". It's a little bit more expensive, $.33. But the sodium is cut in half to 480mg, still not good but much better, and there is only 1g of fat in Choice Ramen and 7 in Top Ramen. I just ate it and it is sooooo good, plus my heart doesn't hurt and I don't feel like vomiting. I've only had the chicken flavor so far. One of the draw backs of Choice Ramen is that they only had chicken and beef flavor. They did not have Creamy Chicken or Roast Beef which are my favorite Top Ramen flavors. Anyway, Choice Ramen is my new BFF and I highly recommend trying it.
PS - I want to give a shout out to my cousin Mindi who introduced me to Top Ramen by making at least 6 packs at a time while she would baby-sit us.
Choice Ramen Nutrition Facts

Top Ramen Nutrition Facts


2 comments:
Dude, I'm glad that I'm not the only one who considers ramen noodles a meal...I thought I was the only one.
Thanks for the shout out! I don't think anyone in the world ate as much of that stuff as we did! That's so funny you remember that!! I mostly remember waiting for the effing water to boil while all you babies were whining for food!! Love you!
Post a Comment