Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I heart Dunkin Donuts

In the newspaper about a month ago I received a coupon to Dunkin Donuts that was free coffee every Wednesday until October 15th. Since I already loved Dunkin because they are delicious, I was very excited to use the coupon. Every Wednesday since then I went and got my free coffee. I was very sad this morning when I realized today was the last day of free coffee. I went to Dunkin and they asked me to hand over my coupon. I was hesitant and asked the boy if he would give me another one with another expiration date on it. He said no. Instead, for everyone that came in today with their coupon they would give a coffee thermos to. That's right, I got a free thermos. And every time I take it to Dunkin I get it filled for only $.99!! And that's why I heart Dunkin Donuts even more. I am trying to get everyone on board for Dunkin Donuts and to give up Tim Horton's. I hate Tim Horton's! They always have such long lines. It's like they have crack in their coffee and all the crack addicts are lining up at all times of the day for their stupid coffee. If you want coffee from there in the morning you will have to wait at least 15 minutes. Down with Tim Hortons. I love Dunkin!

1 comment:

Hone Family as in Ryan and Ashley said...

MMMM.... coffee. I want some. When are you coming to Utah?