I have this problem with plants. I tend to kill them and at a rapid pace. I buy them thinking this will be the time that I will be able to keep a plant alive. Every time I end up killing it. When I get it, it looks all nice and fresh and alive. This is where I forget to water it. I don't realize I have to water the plant until it starts looking brown and droopy. Well, I bought another plant today for my desk. I asked Kelly to remind me to water it at least every other day. I'm going to try to remember the other days. We'll see if team work can keep this plant alive.
Music Monday- (new) Bat For Lashes
13 years ago


1 comment:
Good luck. I have the exact same problem. I still have a plant from Kingston's funeral that I keep forgetting to water. I'm pretty sure it's about dead.
Post a Comment