I'm in charge of the vending machine at work. Not filling it with candy or chips or anything like that. I am the one who decided to go with this vendor and their machines. Well, this machine is a big piece of shit and every single item in there has gotten stuck at least once. And who do my co-workers blame? Me of course, because I obviously made the machine and set the settings on it so everything gets stuck. Some people get a little cranky when they haven't had their daily fat intake. They also think that slamming their fist and other body parts into the machine will cause whatever is stuck to fall. It obviously doesn't and they hurt themselves. So I decided that instead of having everyone bitch at me I will 1) set up a fund of change for those items that get stuck and 2) make a little comic strip about it so people get a laugh and aren't so livid with me.
Music Monday- (new) Bat For Lashes
13 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment