Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Too much to ask?

I got an e-mail from Walgreens advertising a desk calendar with personalized photos for only $6.  James is always complaining that he doesn't have a calendar at his desk.  So I think I'm being a nice person and I upload our engagement photos and purchase him this nice little desk calendar.  And I tried to pick out the least girly-est layout.  When it comes in the mail, I open it up and hand it to him and let him know it's for his desk at work.  What does he say to me?  "I'm not taking that to work, it's gay looking".  Really?  I don't think it is.  And is it too much to ask for him to just humor me and pretend to take it to work?  I guess so.  So I decided to bring it to work with me and here it sits on my own desk.


1 comment:

KKandKoKo said...

Regan would've said the same thing! Hmmm..I might have to go make me one