This year we headed off to the fair with Carter, Danielle and Jeff. Jeff was our navigator so he led us off to see the hypnotist (which no one would go on stage for), the stunt dog show (which was awesome!) and then to the row of carny games. In the words of Austin Powers, only two things scare me, the other is carnies. They have small hands and smell like cabbage. Well, I don't know if they smell like cabbage, but they scare me.
James and Jeff decided to have a man-off and compete in some carny games. James won a huge monkey for breaking 3 beer bottles in a row with a baseball. Then I kicked every one's butt at the bowling ball rolling contest and won a small gingerbread man doll. We took the monkey home to see if Tank would want to play with it, but he was really scared of it. He actually ended up getting hives the next day. We think it's either from him being super scared or that some bugs were on the monkey itself and they bit him. Needless to say, I sprayed lysol all over my house that day.
For some reason they had "Santa's Village" at the fair
The stunt dog show
Pre man-off
During the man-off
The sick carny monkey
My gingerbread man
Another man-off
I took a picture of these pigs because they reminded me of Tank...









No comments:
Post a Comment