Thursday, October 8, 2009

Wheel of Fortune

I entered Tank in the Wheel of Fortune Pet Lover's Photograph Contest. So watch for him on Wheel of Fortune the week of November 30th. I told him he had to start earning some money to pay for the things he's chewed up/pissed/shit on. The list of things that he has chewed up consists of the bottom of my banister, the corner of a wall, some base molding, the bathroom vanity, James's collection of Maxim's, a magazine holder, several rugs, several hangers, and the list goes on. I also told him he needs to pay to have the carpets cleaned since he couldn't control himself in doors and has stained my new carpets. Hopefully this bozo will win this contest so I can get my house back to pre-Tank conditions.

1 comment:

cowbell kelly said...

Amanda decided today she wants one of those little British house pigs that are the size of a cat.....pig poo is oober stinky.