No, it's just Tank. He has started taking his bones (which he has several of) and hiding them in certain spots. He's been hiding them in the top of the couch (which has a crack between cushions), behind the pillows on the couch, in between my pillows on my bed, or when the bed is not made he tries to dig a hole in the blankets then ends up going under them and hiding it in there. He has also been very secretive about it, which baffles me. He will only do it when James and I are out of the room or when he thinks we aren't looking. I've caught him doing this a few times. He started hiding the bone in the cushion crack while we were watching TV in the living room. Then one day I had walked out of the living room and came back in just in time to see him pop his big head out of underneath the pillow on the couch. The other morning I was standing at my night stand putting on my earrings and watch and out of the corner of my eye I see him jump on the bed with a bone hanging out of his mouth. Then he shoves my decorative pillows out of the way with his head and then dives in between the two sets of regular pillows, still with his bone in his mouth. He was in there long enough for me to get a quick picture with my phone. Later that night before we got into bed I had James check under his pillow and sure enough, there was a bone. I'm not sure if Tank thinks he's now the bone fairy or what?
It's not a very good picture, but you get the gist of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment