skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Joke not funny
So I'm always, well not always, but I've heard of a few people who have gotten kidnapped and stuffed into a trunk. Then after this happens, the Today show has a special on "how to escape a trunk", which is useful everyday, right? Anyway, the "key" to escaping from a trunk is to punch out a taillight and stick your hand out and wave so passing cars can see someone is trapped in the trunk. Well tonight as I'm driving to the dry cleaners I pull up behind a car with a hand sticking out of the trunk! I almost run into the back of this car because I'm so focused on the hand sticking out and I start wondering what I should do. As I get closer (about as close as I can get since I've almost rammed the back of this car) I see this hand is fake! And I say out loud to myself "What the fuh". I do not find this joke funny and it is in bad taste. These people who have placed this hand there are asking for trouble because crazy people such as myself are going to see it from a distance and think it's real and call the police. Especially old people who can't see 5 feet in front of them and probably shouldn't be driving in the first place.
I almost missed the turn for the dry cleaners so I could get a picture of this stupid car. 
No comments:
Post a Comment