Monday, February 2, 2009

My calmness level needs work, big suprise.

My cube-buddy at work sent me this quiz about "What's Your Calmness Level". Well she certainly knows I'm not a calm person. We banter back and forth all day on instant messenger about morons in the office and how sometimes people make me want to either bang my head on the desk until I am unconscious; or stab myself in the ear with a pen until I go deaf and I don't have to listen to their stupidity anymore. Clearly this isn't right. So I took the dang quiz and low and behold I need work. Here's my results:
Thank you for taking our quiz!

Your calmness factor is: 83

What does your calmness factor say about you?
If your factor is between 25-50:While there is probably always room for improvement, you remain admirably calm in the face of potentially vexing situations. You have learned there are other options besides anger as reactions to change and sudden or unpleasant developments.
If your factor is between 51-100:Your ability to contain conflict and anger at generally manageable and nondestructive levels still needs work. You opt for anger more often than you should.
If your factor is between 101-125:You literally are in the process of killing yourself. Volcanic reaction like yours to life's difficult situations do harm to your health. It is probable that you have jeopardized or completely lost some friendships and/or working relationships. Improving your skills is essential to survival.
But at least I'm not in the process of killing myself. But I'm sure on my way.

No comments: