So detox day 2 was a tough one. I don't think I got enough sleep the night before and add that with not eating anything but fruits and veggies I was very tired. I moped around all day at work, not wanting to do anything. I had to cover phones from 2-5pm for our stupid receptionist who thinks she can leave whenever (I have issues with her if you can't tell). While watching phones, I believe I may have fallen asleep sitting up. Luckily, one of the partners came walking up the hall and coughed so I opened my eyes. I made it home and ate some zucchini, asparagus and broccoli. I cheated and had an egg cooked with Pam. Which an egg isn't really cheating, they said if I needed protein I could eat an egg white. Well no way on the egg white. I guess I fell asleep on the couch from about 6:30-7 and then fell asleep watching the office at 10. That's how tired I was, I fell asleep watching the office. I did drink my 64oz of water though! 


1 comment:
Way to go Brooke! Keep it up!
Post a Comment