For my birthday James surprised me with dinner at Pearl Street Brewery & Grill (with our friends Rick and Kristin) and tickets to the Sabres game. He said he had planned it about 2 months earlier and I was really proud of him for not spilling the beans. Even though he kept saying "I hope you're not disappointed". That doesn't paint a pretty picture but when we got to Pearl Street I was excited. And the Sabres played an awesome game which they one in a shoot out. After the game we went to a place called Benchwarmers and had a few cocktails with more friends we met out after the game. For those who don't know, my birthday is the day before Valentine's Day so it makes for a difficult couple of days for James. To ease the pain, and this was before I new about the Sabres game, I suggested we go to the Buffalo Bandits game (lacrosse) for Valentine's Day. The theme of the weekend was "sporting events", which was ok with me. For my V-Day present James gave me a card with pug's on the front. At first I was pissed when I saw the card cause I've been saying I want a pug for about 2 years now, but when I opened the card there was an ad from the paper for a pug puppies for sale and a note that said I can pick one out. So it was a good thing I didn't explode before reading the rest of the card! I've been looking everyday for pugs for sale. I already decided I want a black male and we are going to name him Tank. I can't wait!
On our way to Pearl Street
At Benchwarmers with Kristin
What little Tank is going to look like!

No comments:
Post a Comment