I was listening to this show yesterday that I like to listen to in the afternoon and they played the sound clip to this video. I was laughing so hard at my desk that I had tears. So when I got home I looked up the video on You Tube and it was even better. It's a video of a 7 year old boy who went to the dentist and they gave him the gas. His dad thought it was hilarious so he video taped him when he picked him up.
I'm originally from Salt Lake City and I now live in Buffalo. I recently became engaged to my boyfriend of seven long years. We are planning an October 2011 wedding in Las Vegas. We have a pug named Tank and a turtle named Frank.
1 comment:
They were just talking about this on X96. Haha! I have 2 fingers too!
Post a Comment