Sunday, September 14, 2008

What the hell is the matter with people?

I was at Tops Friendly Market doing some shopping this morning and as I come out of the store I hear a very familiar car alarm going off. Since I have a remote car starter, the remote is on my key chain. The remote starts beeping hysterically which tells me it's my car alarm that's going off. As I look toward my car I see a man frantically trying to get in to his f-ing van and he starts to back out and drive away. So I hurry over to my car to see a huge gouge in my car door. Yeah, he hit my car hard enough with his door that it set my alarm off and then he drove away. But I didn't think he was going to come back and apologize after the profanity that was spewing out of my mouth at a volume where everyone in the parking lot heard me and was staring. And believe me, he heard me. The passenger window was open and the passenger turned around just in time to see my middle finger up in the air. Which leads me to the question, What the hell is the matter with people?

1 comment:

brian&jenn said...

Dude...That freakin blows!! As it turns out most people suck pretty bad!