James has been developing a "zit" on his forehead. And I say "zit" because it keeps growing and growing and it looks like it's developing into it's own little person up there. Well when I get zits like that I name them. Like last week I had one that I named Ricard. When James got one this week, I named it Bernard. (I had been watching Old School) So James is already upset with me because I keep calling it Bernard, but that's just what I do. But then I'm so mean and I start refering to Bernard as a real person. Such as: "Well let's ask Bernard what he thinks", "Does Bernard know where I put my tweezers", or "I think you need to wash Bernard with my Clinique astringent stuff". I'm not sure why, but I think I am damn funny and I will laugh hysterically after I make a joke about Bernard. In fact, I am trying to hold in laughter right now since I am writing this from my cube. I'm just wondering why I'm so mean, but I think it's so funny. I probably think it's more funny because this week he has a little person growing on his face and I don't. And now, considering my karma, I'll probably get cold sore or something.
1 comment:
Fine! It's changed.
Post a Comment