Thursday, December 10, 2009

My favorite thing about Christmas time...

is being able to watch my Christmas movies over and over and over again. James hates that I can watch movies more than once but during Christmas I have an excuse. I just tell him it's Christmas and I only have a month to watch each movie at least 3 times. These are my favorite movies to watch during the season:
This one is my favorite!

4 comments:

Hone Family as in Ryan and Ashley said...

I love White Christmas! We watched it last year on Christmas Eve. I also love Christmas Vacation. This time of year is the best because of all the awesome movies!

Brooke said...

What about "A Christmas Story"? That one is a must this time of year!

cowbell kelly said...

I'm going to add to the List:
Miracle on 34th Street, Muppets Christmas Carol and Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer.

Jaime Williams said...

The Holiday and The Family Stone should be added to the list.