Sunday, December 6, 2009

Pet Peeve

I wouldn't really call this a pet peeve, but more of an annoyance. Every single time I go to get my oil changed, the mechanics come out from the shop, call me back and proceed to tell me that I need all this stuff done to my car. I don't see any of the men in the waiting room being called back so that you can attempt to rip them off. Is it because I'm a girl? Do I look stupid? Do I look naive? I've been going to the dealer where I bought my car and this might be my first mistake. I like going there because if there is any recalls on my car they can fix it right then, or if there are any other problems. I also like going there because of the really nice, clean, sanitary waiting room they have, unlike other places you can get your oil changed. This habit of mine definitely needs to be broken, because if they try to tell me one more time that it is $115 for a filter change, $90 for a tire alignment or $200 for a fuel injector service then I'm going to go postal on them.

No comments: