skip to main |
skip to sidebar
I'm grad-i-ated!!
I officially took my last final EVER at Buffalo State College!! This means I (hopefully) have graduated with my bachelor's degree. It's only taken me FOREVER! I first decided to get my associates degree, then I took some time off before starting my bachelors. Well by then I had gotten a job working full time and could only go to school at night, which meant part time. Then when I moved to Buffalo I took off another semester so that I wasn't too overwhelmed with moving. Now that I am finished with my bachelors I am applying to the MBA program at the University of Buffalo and I first get to take the GMAT's. WaaaHooo. That WaaaHooo was complete sarcasm. I am not at all excited to take this stupid test. Some have asked why I'm going to graduate school (mostly my grandma, who thinks I don't need to go to school anymore because I am wasting her money) and I'm starting to think it's because I want to punish myself.
3 comments:
Oh dear, I am very proud of you! At least if you never finished your MBA, you could look back and say you at least have your bachelors degree.
And coming from someone who has been in graduate school for a long time, I can honestly say that a Masters degree is cake. Just don't get your heart set on a PhD.
YAY good job!! The first thing I thought was, "Won't Grandma be happy!" Then you proceeded to say that you were continuing... I expected your Gma's reply ha ha
You are soooooooo fortunate to have her pay for school. We can't afford to have Chris go next semester so it is taking him forever to get his degree :(
Congratulations!!!! Don't listen to Grandma. I really wish I had graduated from College but oh well.
Post a Comment