Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Thanks Jaime & Pete!

Jaime came to visit yesterday. She and Pete were kind enough to stow away in their carry on the greatest food on the planet, Taco Time. Words cannot express how I feel about Taco Time. When I worked there I gained 20 pounds in two months because I would eat a Crisp Chicken Burrito with a side of ranch and loaded mexi-fries (covered in cheese). Delicious. They brought me two Crisp Chickens, four Crisp Meats, and four Crisp Beans. Amazing. I HEART TACO TIME!!!!
Doesn't this look sooooo good?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

ha ha this is great! I do love the crisp chicken burritos!! They are delish, the best part is that it is on a plate and you are going to eat it with utensils!!! ha ha

Hone Family as in Ryan and Ashley said...

I love that you love Taco Time as much as I do. Ryan thinks I'm crazy. You seriously crack me up.

Ann said...

I love Taco Time too! You should really open up a store out there. It would be totally worth it :)

brian&jenn said...

Holy crap, i know totally how you feel, while i'm in alaska i have the same withdrawls.....you're so lucky to have it now!!

brian&jenn said...

Holy crap, i know totally how you feel, while i'm in alaska i have the same withdrawls.....you're so lucky to have it now!!