I'm wondering why it is so difficult for me to go to the gym. Once I get there I'm fine and I work out for an hour or so but the hard part is actually getting myself there. I often use the excuse that I have to clean or I have too much to do. It's not really the case. My house is not that big where I need to be cleaning all the time. I like taking yoga and pilates but I can't seem to drag myself to the gym to actually take the class. Saturday was the perfect day to go to the gym. I finally didn't have to work in the morning, James was going to work at one and I didn't have Corinne's dinner until 7. But I felt that those hours between one and six were better spent watching things I had taped on DVR. Ugh, I'm so lazy. I'm finally going to the gym today only because I convinced an even lazier person to come too... James.
I believe that every human has a finite number of heart beats. I don't intend to waste any of mine running around doing exercises ~ Buzz Aldrin
I don't jog, if I die I want to be sick ~ Abe Lemons
I Like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me ~ Fred A Allen
I'm not into working out. My philosophy: No pain, no pain ~ Carol Leifer
They only reason I would take up jogging is so that I could hear heaving breathing again ~ Ema Bombeck
Whenever I feel like exercising I lie down until the feeling passes ~ Robert M Hutchins
2 comments:
I am right there with you! It had been a year and a half since I had been to the gym before I got preggo and all the sudden my Dr wants me to start walking all the time!! You can imagine my dismay... I have not walked as much as I am supposed to. After working all day, I just want to elevate my swollen feet and also watch the DVR...
I fully plan on getting a membership and getting skinny ASAP after the kid though... wish me luck! I wish you luck too in getting to the gym.
You know what really bugs me about going to the gym. Skinny people go there too. What the hell are they doing there? Fat people should go to the gym. Just kidding. I'm going to have to have Shanna put you on my friends list. I don't know how. I must confess that Shanna and Mark have done most of the blog for me. They don't give me a chance of trust me I guess. I'll get you on there. I heard you and James were moving to Vegas. Is that true?
Love ya!
Post a Comment