skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Yes, delete now.
I have certain movies that I have DVR'd, watched, but never deleted. I watch these movies when I don't like what's on TV and have some time to kill, such as yesterday when I wasn't feeling well and James was at work. One of my favorite movies that I have DVR'd is Step Up. Yes, I know, I'm an adult and shouldn't be watching movies that involve a high school love story, but I love it! If you haven't seen it you should go watch it immediately, but that is my own opinion. (Channing Tatum is H-O-T!!). As everyone with DVR knows, at the end of the show you have two options. "No, do not delete" and "Yes, delete now". I am usually so careful with my saved movies that sometimes I stop them before the credits so I don't have the option to screw up. You can probably tell where I am going with this... I, for some unknown, completely obtuse reason, chose "Yes, delete now". About 3 seconds later when I realized what I had done in my sickness filled haze, I screeched out loud "NNNNOOOOOOO" in such agony, that Tank jumped off my lap and ran into the kitchen because he was scared. I felt sick to my stomach. What had I just done? When James got home from work, I told him of my stupidity and he responded with "Good, I hate that movie". I have forced him to watch the movie several times and if he arrives home while I'm watching it, I make him finish the movie with me. I might be crazy for feeling such agony over a movie I could easily buy on DVD, but there was comfort knowing that Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan were there in just a click of the remote.
1 comment:
I did the same thing Brooke but to everything on our DVR, I was so mad/upset too!
Post a Comment