Monday, February 8, 2010

College Degree Part Deuce

It's official! I graduated from Buffalo State College with a Bachelor's degree!! Hooray! Two degrees down, one to go! Cross your fingers I get a good GMAT score and that I'm accepted into the UB MBA program!

7 comments:

Rhonda Can't Help You said...

Dude...the GMAT sucks- but it doesn't prepare you for the torture that is the MBA program.

Do I sound bitter? Or just angry and tired? I'm shooting for tired...

Brooke said...

I would compare studying for the GMAT's to stabbing myself in the eye with a spoon. It's both painful and useless.

Hone Family as in Ryan and Ashley said...

woo hoo Brooke! Way to go! Good luck with the GMAT. You'll do great.

Jaime Williams said...

At least one of us is smart.

cowbell kelly said...

Congrats!!!!! Thats awesome.

KKandKoKo said...

Very impressive!!! Congrats :)

Ruthie said...

Way to go. Congrats!