So I've noticed that Tank has been developing his own little personality and has his little quarks that stand out. He lets his personality out and it's pretty funny. Here's what I've noticed:
He has what I call "his spin move". He will spin his body around when he gets excited. It's funny to watch. He will only spin counter clockwise.
He does NOT like the rain and will not go outside when it's raining.
He does not like being in water. I filled the kiddie pool with water for him cause it got hot one day and he did not enjoy being in there.
He likes to lay in the sun.
He likes to chew on ice.
He likes to eat carrots, green peppers, pepperoni and cheese.
When he is chewing on something he knows he's not supposed to he will run off with it and take it into his "bat cave" (under my bed).
Sometimes he just likes to lay in the bat cave.
He likes to chew on cardboard. I'm addicted to online shopping so whenever I get a box delivered he will run right over to it and work it.
He loves to play with anything that breaths such as Milo the cat and the other dogs at daycare and puppy class.
He stole a mouse toy from Milo and might think he's a cat.
He has learned to like baths since he can lick the water and the tub.
He licks everything.
He snores when he is in a deep sleep.
He will stick his head out the car window and try to bite the air.
When he is angry he will have a spaz attack and run in circles around the living room and on to the couch, including anyone sitting on the couch.
He has developed his man bark and likes to use it on the neighbors, the neighbors cat and his reflection in the oven.
He will not do the trick "down" on a hard surface, only on carpet, which makes me look like an ass in puppy class when he won't do it.
He likes to jump into laundry baskets and just sit there.
He has made me his bitch and will not do anything I say, but is a total Mama's Boy and has to lay on me and follow me wherever I go.
When he is being a sissy I will call him "Tanker Bell".
He loves to sleep on his back.

No comments:
Post a Comment