This past Saturday James threw himself a graduation party. Yes, he organized it and paid for everything. He said since he didn't get a high school graduation party, he was going to make sure his college graduation was twice as good. I was not allowed to have a say in anything, but I did give him some foam cups with a little saying on them. He rented out a pavilion in the Ellicott Creek park and invited everyone he knew, everyone he met and random strangers on the street. We had a good turn out but he definitely bought more food than we needed. Let's just say I will be eating hamburgers for dinner every night for about 3 months. To start off the weekend we went to the Bison's Friday Night Bash. The next morning James and the boys got up bright and early and went to breakfast while the girls went to the park to do the Race for the Cure. (And thanks to all my peeps who donated!). That afternoon the party started and went until about 9pm, when the park closes. (Only the creepy old pedophiles come out at night. Yes the park is a known "hang out" for them.) The next day we had a golf outing, which turned into a debacle for me and Kristin. I'm not a golfer by any means, and neither is Kristin, but we are learning. Normally, a good score in golf is about 80. Well I got that in one round, and that was the better of the two rounds. The first round I shot 91, so I improved my score by 11. I would call yesterday a winning day.
Mary Beth, Jonah and James
The "C"
How many people does it take to light a BBQ? 7 apparently.
Me and Danielle
Tank's new friend Jasper
PC and his amazing bow tie
Holtsie and Tank
Getting ready for the pinata. Yes, he bought himself a pinata.
No comments:
Post a Comment