Monday, April 13, 2009

The Bisons on a Sunday afternoon

Yesterday we got the pleasure of going to Easter brunch with James's parents which we followed up with a Bison's game. It was kind of chilly, 40 degrees when we got there. But I came prepared with a hoodie, jacket, gloves, an ear warmer, and a blanket. By the time we left it was almost 50 degrees. During the game there was a foul ball hit and was heading right for my head at a very fast pace. Luckily James told me to duck and he tried to catch it, with one bare hand, but didn't do it. I managed to spill my drink all over my blanket as I was ducking. James was very upset with himself for not catching the ball, but later in the game he was tossed one of those squishy balls. We also purchased some new shirts since the Bison's are now affiliated with the Mets and they changed their colors to match.

No, it's not the starting of the game, it was that dead the whole time.

Yeah! He finally caught a ball.

No comments: