Here is the newest edition to the Vin-Lew household. TANK! We have been looking in the paper everyday for pugs to go on sale. We have been in contact with a few people but they wanted an extreme amount of money for the puppies. Some of the puppies were made for breeding so it was understandable, others were not. So yesterday James calls to tell me there is a new ad in the paper and we should call. He gave the lady a call and she had a black male ready to be picked up yesterday for $550, which was right in our price range. He told her we would be there at 7:30 to look at him and possibly take him home. When he called me back I was so excited that I left work early and went to Pet's Mart and bought all the supplies we needed. I then went home and cleaned my messy house so that he wouldn't be eating anything he wasn't supposed to. We got to the lady's house and she brought him out and he was so cute. She showed us the mom and dad and they were HUGE! Then she tells us "He's the biggest one of the litter so we have been calling him Tank". I shout "SHUT UP! That is the name I already had picked out". Me and Tank were meant to be. We took him home and about 3 minutes after being in the house he made himself comfy by shitting on my carpet. It happened twice again this morning followed by some pee. So at least we know he's going to the bathroom ok. He already does not like his harness or being outside in the wind. He's very rambunctious and likes to bite. I didn't sleep well last night cause I wanted to be up playing with him. So I got up at 6am, got ready and played with him for an hour before work. I can't wait to go home!

3 comments:
So cute! I have just loved our little Bella. We had her potty trained within 2 weeks, which apparently for a chi is pretty good. Thank you. I wish I could fly to NY right now and snuggle you little guy!
CONGRATS! He is adorable!
oh! I love him! He is so cute! Dont let him eat his own poo though.. apparently it makes their approval ratings drop! ;)
Post a Comment