The past two weeks or so I've noticed that my pants are a bit ill-fitting. Not in a bad way, well yes bad, but because they are too big. I've lost some weight on my Transitions Life diet to the point where I need to start buying new pants or learn how to use the sewing machine to take the old ones in. But I am too busy at this moment. When I came home from school yesterday, James asked me if I was wearing his pants. I was not. That's when I decided I needed to dig deeper into my clothes stuffed closet and find some "thin pants" which are the opposite of "fat pants". This morning I took a chance on a pair of pants, which the last time I wore them the button on the top was a bit "strained" and was about to pop off. Not today my friend! The pants are fitting well, not to big and snug enough to stay on. At weigh-in's last week I had lost 8 lbs! Hip Hip Hooray! The next weigh in may not go as well since I had to stop taking the supplements because of the "rash" or "discoloration" I got in the Dominican. My foot keeps going numb and gets tingly and is sometimes swollen so they think it's infected and I'm on antibiotics. Boooo. But today it is feeling better.

No comments:
Post a Comment