skip to main |
skip to sidebar
RIP Mitch
I'm sad to say that James's snake, Mitch, passed on to pet heaven last night. James had been saying that he didn't look well and he only ate one of the three mice he put in his cage. I thought he was just being temper mental. Then last night James went to give him more water and said he looked like death and I disagreed. At about 2am I got up to go to the bathroom and I checked on Mitch and he had passed. I unplugged the light to the cage and tried to go back to bed. I couldn't sleep knowing that I'd have to tell James. So I went downstairs and watched some Little Miss Sunshine but still couldn't fall asleep. At about 4am I went back up stairs and finally fell asleep. When James woke up I had to tell him about Mitch and I felt really bad. James hasn't had good luck with pets. His first Iguana died in his water dish. His second Iguana, Chong, we had to give away because he was so mean. His bearded dragon, Spizike, died cause it was too cold in our apartment. Then Blue, one of his turtles, was stolen from his kiddie pool on our back deck. But, Roger, our other turtle, is now 25 years old and goin' strong.
RIP Mitch
2 comments:
One last thing to mention...I am going to get into the habit of editing what I write before I post it...oh, bother. -Blake
Post a Comment