It is a mystery to me as to why James likes to fill cups with water, put a straw in the cup, drink some of the water and then leave the cups around the house. Today as I was cleaning, I cleaned up 9 cups just from him. How do I know that they were his cups? Well besides the fact that I'll at least put my cups in the sink, they all had straws in them. These cups will accumulate on his night stand until there is no more room. I ask him, why can you not take your cups downstairs and put them in the sink? He says he can't remember to do it, which I think is a bullshit excuse. I mean come on, you can't take your cups down stairs when you are done with them. Oh, that's right, he doesn't ever finish the water that's in there. I'm going to start calling him Bo. For those of you who haven't seen "Signs", or those who need a refresh, it's the little girl that keeps leaving half empty cups around the house. In the end of the movie, those water cups save them from the aliens who, as it turns out, are deathly allergic to water. But is that really going to happen? I think not. So until the world is invaded by aliens, it will remain a mystery as to why James leaves cups of water around the house.
One cup on the desk.

3 cups on the night stand

2 cups in the bathroom. (there were 3 more on the coffee table which = 9)


1 comment:
Girl...I know exactly what your talking about!! But it's me who leaves the cups laying around!! I really don't know why!!!!! Love ya!
Post a Comment