Friday, January 2, 2009

Bills Game 11/30/08

We went to the Bills game a couple weeks ago. They played a horrible game against the 49ers. I have now vowed not to go back to a game until two conditions are met: girly girl JP Losman is no longer on our team and we are at least winning games. Those things have not happened and I will not return to the Ralph until they do. But we had a good time tailgating in the 28 degree weather...
Ah, a nice 28 degrees.
It was dip day. I made my specialty 7 layer bean dip.
Look at those layers! Perfect.
Yep, that's me. Don't worry, I had on some thermals, a pair of sweatpants, a pair of waterproof pants, another shirt, a turtle neck, a long sleeve shirt, my down feather coat, a scarf, a hat, gloves, three pairs of socks and some waterproof boots. I was sweating!
James was dancing to stay warm. Stupid him only wore jeans, a shirt, a jacket and a coat.
My friend Rick, he claimed these were keeping his nose warm. And that porn-stache was for the disco the night before.
Little James was so tired when we got home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the dip looks way yummy! Good job!

Brooke said...

I think that you forgot to mention the beer to your list of attire. Beer. It always keeps me warm! :)