Friday, December 19, 2008

This sucks.

So there is a "Winter Storm Warning" out there right now. We are supposed to get 6-12" in the next 6 hours. My office is closing at 1pm which is awesome. And all my friends are teachers and they got a snow day, awesome again. But no one wants to drive anywhere to hang out since it's so crappy out. That's why this sucks. Now I have to go home and actually do laundry and clean. Or I might just sit on my fat ass and watch Christmas movies. We'll see how this pans out when I get home. Let's all hope that this storm has passed through Buffalo and Chicago by Sunday which is when I am scheduled to fly to Utah. And by the time I get home, my snowplow man better have plowed my driveway because there is no way in hell I am going outside to shovel.
This is the view outside my window at work.

2 comments:

Hone Family as in Ryan and Ashley said...

I hope it clears up! I'm so excited for you to come to Utah! I'll keep my fingers crossed that it clears up enough for your plane to take off.

Anonymous said...

I wish you could send it here! We really need it for the farms!