Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Sugar Bowl here we come!

No, not me personally, here we come. I'm talking about the Utes! We made it to the Sugar Bowl! This is very exciting. I wish I could make it to New Orleans to watch but airfare is $400 and that is a bit steep for a weekend trip. My dad is going with Elizabeth and I'm very jealous. Instead I've decided to join my peeps heading up to Toronto to watch the University of Buffalo play in the International Bowl the same weekend. It should be a great game. It's at the Roger's Centre where the Blue Jay's play, and sometimes that silly Bills team that I am no longer associated with since that girl JP Losman is playing. But any who. It's a dome and I've never been to a football game indoors, it will be interesting. I've even booked us in the Reniassance Inn which is in the Roger's Centre. I wanted the rooms that have a view to the field but $389 a night didn't seem worth it. Toronto is such an awesome city and I would want to spend the weekend but our friend Stevie will be in town so we have to come home the day of the game. So look for me on TV!!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

I wish i was going to the sugar bowl too. tickets are even more expensive from utah :(