I just got my grades back for this past semester. As you can see below I got straight A's or what some people like to call a 4.0 GPA. It was only three classes, but so what, an A is an A. Plus Corporate Finance was not the easiest class, but I maybe a genius compared to the rest of the population at my ghetto school. Boo Yeah Bitches!
Music Monday- (new) Bat For Lashes
13 years ago


5 comments:
YAY BROOKE! You're so smart. I couldn't be more proud of you for being such a genius. Keep it up and you will be a millionaire before you know it!
Way to go, Smarty. S-M-R-T, that's what you are!
awesome job! It feels good doesn't it!
Hey, nice work!! Me and your mother are so proud of you! See ya tuesday
You are freaking awesome!!! I would be proud of myself too!
Post a Comment