Friday, June 13, 2008

I've been tagged......

Five things on my "to do" list this week:
1. Laundry (it's on my list everyday, James goes through more clothes than I do)
2. Clean the upstairs bathroom
3. Go to work on Saturday
4. Go to my dentist appointment :(
5. Go to pilates after work!
Five snacks I enjoy:
1. Salt and Vinegar Chips
2. Chocolate
3. Kettle Corn
4. Sweedish Fish
5. Peach Rings
Five things I would do if I suddenly became a billionaire:
1. Pay off my car and buy James a new one.
2. Sell my stupid house and buy a better, new one.
3. Pay for mine and Kristin's trip to Cancun and invite more people along
4. Give some money to "certain" family members.
5. Go shopping!!
Five places I've lived:
1. Salt Lake City, UT
2. Payson, UT
3. Orem, UT
4. Buffalo, NY
5. Amherst, NY
Five jobs I've had:
1. Taco Time - that lasted until I gained 20 pounds
2. Mimic's Copy Shop - Copy Girl
3. U of U Purchasing Dept - Clerk
4. Calder Richards Engineers - Drafter
5. Gaines Kriner Elliott CPA's - Accounting Assistant
Five things people may not know about me:
1. I love to get pedicures. They are so relaxing. Every two weeks like clockwork I get one.
2. I hate when my feet are hot. That means the rest of me is hot. I take my shoes off at work so I can cool down. Sometimes before I got to bed I have to put my feet in cold water in the bathtub or I can't fall asleep.
3. I love doing spreadsheets in Excel. I am such a nerd. I have my checkbook in Excel, I have my online bill pay schedule. I do everything in Excel. Microsoft should pay me money.
4. I am deathly afraid of bugs, especially spiders. I was bit by a black widow when I was 12 and had to have an IV for three days with antibiotics. I scream for James to come kill the bugs and if he's not home I won't go in that room until he comes home.
5. I am a compulsive online shopper. I have my credit card number saved just in case I need to purchase in a hurry. I have a problem and need to stop.
Five favorite musicians/bands:
1. Keith Urban - I stop everything when he comes on the radio
2. Rascal Flatts
3. The Police - I'm old skool
4. Chris Brown - I'm sure this is just a phase
5. NKOTB Forever!
I tag Ashley Honer, Mindi, Sara, Shanna and Ann....

2 comments:

KKandKoKo said...

Hey, I just read that you tagged me! Thanks a lot! J/k I still love reading your blog!

Sutton Family said...

Hey!!! I just found out you tagged me! Sucker!! I will post it tomorrow. ALso, how did you get your Shelfari on your blog? I love it!!