Monday, May 19, 2008

The Wii

James has been wanting a Wii for awhile now. And since all of his friends seem to be getting them he wants one even more. I've been fighting it, but secretly I want it too. He he he. The only reason I've been fighting it is because I don't want his friends to come over to play because then I don't get a turn. :( So when James called me yesterday and told me that he was going to buy one I fought with him for a minute and then "gave in". I'm not sure how he hasn't gotten one yet since he works in the Verizon kiosk inside Circuit City, but whatever. Tonight I will be kicking some ass in Badminton.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay for you guys! Wii's are soo fun. We don't have one yet, but Chris always talks about wanting one. I told him after we pay off other things then we can rationalize buying one haha I am a mean wife... or a smart one?

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Way to go Brooke! Kolton wants one too but I keep telling him no. I am a mean mom. ~Shantel

Ashley said...

You're a smart one Dari. Casey wants one too, but he usually just borrows one of his brothers' (for guitar hero) when he wants to play. We can't have EVERY game system. But I really wouldn't mind this one. It's pretty fun :)