Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Nervous

I start softball today on a co-ed league with people from work. I am very nervous because I haven't played in about three or four years when I played on the women's league in Payson (whoa, long time ago!) But I do have my good, hairy Italian friend Jimmy C and KAT from work playing with me. It should be a good time and I just hope I don't break any bones. And I have my new pink cleats with flowers and pink batting gloves. He he he. Dad says I can't play softball with pink stuff, it's just not allowed. Well I'm going to.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Good Luck Brooker! I am sure it is like riding a bike... to a certain point. You'll do great!

I love watching Chris's softball games! Make sure James is a good cheerleader, that may make all the difference.

Anonymous said...

That person that said you can't play in pink (Todd) is your DAD!!!! Thanks

Ashley said...

You are official--batting gloves and all. Have fun and good luck getting back in the swing of things. Pun intended.