Me: (asking James) What happened to my pan?
James: There may have been an incident.
Me: Oh really? Were you trying to cook something?
James: Yes
Me: Did you try to cook something in the oven?
James: Yes
Me: Did you use the broiler after I told you not to?
James: Yes
Me: Did you forget that I revoked your broiler privileges?
James: No. But I'm going to revoke my broiler privileges myself.
Me: So now that you've ruined my pan, you are going to revoke them?
James: It's not ruined. It has character now.
It didn't used to have those burn marks on it.

4 comments:
Oh Brooke, this is all too familiar. I too have revoked Ryan's broiler priveledges. I don't know how many times he has just about burned the house down trying to use the broiler. It kills me. I now only let him broiler if I am in the kitchen, and even then I am still a little scared.
I'm not sure what their fascination with the broiler is? He always wants to use it. I'm not sure what he's even cooking? He's not even allowed to use it when I'm home.
Oh Brooke! That is a typical male... Ken does stuff like that all the time and no matter what I say, he still does it. He is worse than my kids! ~ Shantel
I have had to revoke my broiler privledge many times. We all know I shouldnt cook! Thanks for the darling shirts....I will post some pics on my blog with the kids in them. They look so cute!!
Post a Comment